CREATING LIGHTING PLANS
Create lighting plans by organizing and ordering your switches and lamps together.
With the schematic representation of your electrical items, a unified 2D appearance is made possible.
The method is as follows:
- Define the type of your lamps: ceiling, wall, desk, pendant, spot, etc.
- The lamps are “turned” into a symbolic 2D representation
- The switches and lamps are linked up together
- The connection between the items is checked: are there any non-connected elements? Are there any switches that have ways that are not yet taken?
- Eventually, we yield necessary data, such as the needed wattage of a room.
CREATING SEAMLESS PATTERNS
Turn your imported textures into seamless ones. A seamless pattern means that its vertical and horizontal repetition is without breaks, therefore resulting in a natural and realistic outcome.
No need for an external image manipulation software to achieve this result – you can do this in ARCHLine.XP directly. Process your textures, define their boundaries manually, and use them as seamless patterns.